Oct 7, 2019
Gloria Gaynor (I Will Survive, Never Can Say Goodbye)
is an icon! A living legend! Disco queen! Force of nature!
We sit down at her New Jersey home (it's for sale --
check it out!) and share stories.
Plus she gave me a couple of songs to share with you on the
podcast (Back on Top, I Will Survive).
YES, we have permission, directly from Gloria.
And we get the scoop on her new album, Testimony, which
you can pick up here: bit.ly/GAITHERGG.
Join Gloria Gaynor and me as we talk:
- I Will Survive
- Her new album, Testimony
- Turning tragedy into success
- Marriage and co-dependency
- Her amazing mom
- Luck and faith
- Hollywood, New York and New Jersey
- Friends and family
- Her ups and downs (as a performer + personally)
- MAJOR twists and turns after a back problem that left her
paralyzed from the waist down, until something happened
- Appearing on TV shows like Ally McBeal, Best Time Ever with
Neil Patrick Harris and The Doctors
Donate $3 and get a shout-out from me on the
- Subscribe now to my YouTube channel:
NEW! ... MERCH!
Join my (FREE!) SPECIAL INSIDERS
LET'S BE FRIENDS!
Connect with me on:
YouTube: Really Famous
I want to interview ... YOU!
(Or someone you know.)
- Want to do something spectacular for someone in
- Give them an episode of Really Famous (for their own
private collection...or yours!).
- I'll interview anyone you like -- your family member, friend,
colleague, you -- and package it as a podcast episode.
- It won't air on Really Famous, but you'll have a major
keepsake -- forever.
- Get started here: https://www.reallyfamouspodcast.com/donate
Celebrity interview by Kara Mayer Robinson.
Music - Take a Chance by Kevin MacLeod - incompetech - Creative