Oct 14, 2019
This episode originally aired in June 2019.
Jay Mohr, aka Jon Mohr, aka JJ Mohr, is here!
This is an episode like no other.
He's funny. He's serious. It's light. It's deep. We go off the
rails. Repeatedly. I analyze him. He analyzes me.
You'll love it. Or you'll hate it. Savor the whole thing. Or
shake it off as soon as you decide this episode's not for you.
You'll hear about:
- Marriage and divorce
- Life coaching and therapy
- Intuitive people
- Living in the deep end of the pool
- His public divorce
- Two people being real and honest
- How debilitating his failing marriage was
- Alcoholism and AA
- Owing the IRS
- Comedy at the Ground Round
- New Jersey
- His theories on humans and on life
- His "breakdowns" and how he's been hurt
- Dreams about his mom, who recently died
- His name Jay, or JJ, or Jon Jr.
- Getting fired because it seemed like he was on drugs
- Tom Cruise
- Life after Jerry Maguire
- Goal-setters vs. results people
- Suburgatory, American Housewife and Katy Mixon
- Stand-up comedy
In case you're not sure who Jay Mohr is, this may help:
- Jerry Maguire bad guy
- Saturday Night Live
- Jay Mohr Sports
- Gary Unmarried
- Last Comic Standing
In the meantime:
Donate $3 and get a shout-out from me on the
Big thank you the gorgeous, historic Culver
Hotel for hosting us!
Join my (FREE!) Special Insiders Group:
Do you think I should do life coaching
Let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
LET'S BE FRIENDS!
Connect with me on:
YouTube: Really Famous
I want to interview ... YOU!
(Or someone you know.)
- Want to do something spectacular for someone in
- Give them an episode of Really Famous (for their own
private collection...or yours!).
- I'll interview anyone you like -- your family member, friend,
colleague, you -- and package it as a podcast episode.
- It won't air on Really Famous, but you'll have a major
keepsake -- forever.
- Get started here: https://www.reallyfamouspodcast.com/donate
Celebrity interview by Kara Mayer Robinson.
Music - Take a Chance by Kevin MacLeod - incompetech - Creative