Nov 18, 2019
Actress Kim Fields, who played Tootie
on The Facts of Life, Regine
on Living Single, and appeared on
Real Housewives of Atlanta and
Dancing with the Stars, stops by the
studio for a dose of #realtalk.
We talk about:
- Ups and downs - in Hollywood and life
- Body image and puberty in front of millions
- Friends, family and her faith
- Pals Janet Jackson, Malcolm-Jamal Warner and Blair
- Reinventing herself
- Red hair vs. blond hair
- Details on your favorite TV shows
- TV shows she binge-watches - hello, Bloodline! - and
movies she loves - like Stranger Than Fiction and
Dan in Real Life
Donate $3 and get a shout-out from me on the
- Subscribe now to my YouTube channel:
SCORE Really Famous MERCH!
- I now have Really Famous MERCH! What?!?!?
- Get a bandana for your dog.
- Get a tee for you.
- Get a baseball cap for your dad.
- Snap a pic and I'll share it on social media.
- Go to shop.spreadshirt.com/really-famous
Pick up Kim's book:
Blessed Life: My Surprising Journey of Joy, Tears, and Tales
from Harlem to Hollywood
Watch Kim's new Lifetime movie:
You Light Up My Christmas
Join my (FREE!) special insiders
group (basically an email 1-2x's a month where you'll
get inside scoop).
LET'S BE FRIENDS!
YouTube: Really Famous
Celebrity interview by Kara Mayer Robinson.
Music - Take a Chance by Kevin MacLeod - incompetech - Creative