Apr 1, 2019
You loved her as Mrs. C. on Happy Days. You'll be blown away
when you see what a passionate go-getter she is in real life.
I sat down with Marion at her home in Los Angeles and we had
quite a time!
You'll hear Marion talk about:
- Happy Days - and how the cast really was a family
- Trouble with Tom Bosley, however
- What she learned from her "shrink"
- Why most people in Hollywood are driven "A-types"
- Why her parents were devastated when she got married
- Getting divorced at age 40
- Why she knew she just HAD to be a successful actress
- Her big move to Hollywood
- Not feeling quite up to snuff
- Learning how to "play the game"
- Rubbing elbows with
- Tony Curtis
- Janet Leigh
- Cary Grant
- Getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dinners with Henry Winkler, Ron Howard, Don Most, Anson
Williams and Scott Baio
- Her son, Jim Meskimen, and a fun factoid!
- Her daughter, Ellen, and a fun factoid!
- Surprising stories from her book, My Days: Happy and
TRIVIA: Who did Marion play on The Brady
Send me your guess! email@example.com
MARION ROCKS the RUNWAY
Watch my video at https://youtu.be/izHmVjPD-bQ
Watch us BEHIND THE SCENES!
Have fun with us on a YouTube Q&A: https://youtu.be/suGhrAEn4ZY
See Marion and me OVER THE YEARS!
SEE MARION in person at the LA Times Festival of
Get Marion's book, My Days:
Happy and Otherwise
JOIN MY (FREE!) SPECIAL INSIDERS GROUP
LET'S BE FRIENDS!
Connect with me on:
YouTube: Really Famous
I want to interview ... YOU!
(Or someone you know.)
- Want to do something spectacular for someone in
- Give them an episode of Really Famous (for their own
private collection...or yours!).
- I'll interview anyone you like -- your family member, friend,
colleague, you -- and package it as a podcast episode.
- It won't air on Really Famous, but you'll have a major
keepsake -- forever.
- Get started here: https://www.reallyfamouspodcast.com/donate
Celebrity interview by Kara Mayer Robinson.
Music - Take a Chance by Kevin MacLeod - incompetech - Creative