Jul 31, 2018
Comedian, actor and author Michael Ian Black sits down for a no-agenda talk about:
Hang out with us for an hour and get to know the REAL Michael Ian Black.
WATCH THIS VIDEO:
I did a mini video Q&A with Michael + you can see it on my new YouTube channel - youtube.com/reallyfamous
What does he say about this podcast episode? Check it out here.
GAZE AT PHOTOS:
Check us out recording this episode - http://reallyfamouspodcast.com/michael-ian-black/go
GET A FREE WEEK OF THERAPY:
From our sponsor, BetterHelp:
Convenient, affordable, private online counseling. Anytime, anywhere.
To get your free, one-week trial with a licensed therapist online, click here.
To get your free trial, click here.
EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW - OR DO:
- Buy Michael Ian Black's book, I'm Sad.
- Listen to Michael Ian Black's podcast, How to Be Amazing.
- Listen to his other podcast, Obscure.
- Read my New York Times piece about Jim Gaffigan's Sunday Routine.
- Follow Michael Ian Black on Twitter.
- Spread the word about Really Famous! Tell just 1, 2 or 5 friends today!
This episode was recorded at RIU Plaza New York Times Square.
Thank you, RIU! #itsriutime
Shout-out to JONES FAMILY FARMS in Connecticut, where I try to go every summer for phenomenally good, pick-your-own blueberries.
Connect with me!
Twitter - @kara1to1
Instagram - @reallyfamouspodcast
Facebook - @karamayerrobinson
Email - click here
Celebrity interview by Kara Mayer Robinson
Music - Take a Chance by Kevin MacLeod - incompetech - Creative Commons